Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sierra, Bok Tower Gardens

Recently I took photos of Sierra, the most vibrant 4 year old I've ever met! She has such a darling personality and made the experience so much fun. I also met her beautiful mother and her grandfather. We went to Bok Tower Gardens, which I felt was a perfect location. Along our adventures of dodging bumble bees, looking for Rapunzel in the tower, and stomping around like "ants", I captured some of my favorite portraits to date. The beautiful location, paired with great lighting and Sierra's curious personality gave me the perfect opportunity to capture some stunning black and white portraits. Here are some of my favorites.
Click on the photos to enlarge them:
                                             










No comments:

Post a Comment